Our aim is to make sure every child fulfils their potential; not all students will be traditionally academic so it is important that every child has choices and develops the valuable skills that will enable them to succeed beyond school and in life.
We are committed to giving our students the best possible learning experiences and opportunities whilst studying at Colchester Academy.
Our Commitment to Parents/Carers
- A comprehensive plan to support you and your child
- Frequent progress reports and access to news and updates to monitor your child’s progress
- Regular meetings with your child’s tutor to make sure they are happy and enjoying Academy life and to discuss their progress
Our ethos is based on three key principles which inspire our students, staff and parents and they are at the heart of our community and everything we do.
- A culture of high aspirations, high achievement and success for everyone
- Respect for others and self, with everyone feeling valued
- A secure and healthy environment
Our vision is to ensure that our young people receive the very best education, realise their full potential and are prepared to become responsible and successful citizens.
No Child Left Behind
Our aim is to make sure every student fulfils their potential; not every student will be a traditional academic so it is important to provide options and valuable skills to enable every child to succeed.
Colchester Academy provides rigorous academic challenges but also provides educational and personal development activities to provide a rich and rounded learning experience so that all students get every opportunity to achieve their potential.